My name is Monika Heaton.
I have 25+ years of experience guiding business owners and professionals to make smart tax and financial decisions.
I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Business Management (with an emphasis in Accounting) from Sonoma State University. I started my accounting career while I was still attending college, spent over six years with a family-owned firm in San Rafael, CA. My time there taught me that a tax return is more than just a collection of numbers on forms.
Leaving corporate America to raise my daughter I founded Decision Financial Services, Inc. in 2001. In 2004 I became an Enrolled Agent. In 2013 I received my NTPI Fellow designation.
I live in Colleyville with my husband Robert, daughter Anni and stepson Riley. During my free time I enjoy tennis, yoga, and learning how to play golf.
I understand that most tax professionals do a fine job recording the history of your business but I see my real value as helping you write your own!
What is an EA? http://www.naea.org/taxpayers/what-enrolled-agent
What is a NTPI Fellow? http://www.naea.org/education-events/national-tax-practice-institute/ntpi-fellow
My name is Riley Heaton.
Like Monika, I’m a native Californian, but I’m glad to be here in Texas. I did a few years of college back in California for liberal arts and spent a great deal of time tutoring others. Now, I’m helping Monika at Decision Financial, keeping her office running smoothly and being at your service. I look forward to working with you.
My firm’s services include:
- Proactive tax planning to take advantage of every legal deduction, credit, loophole, and strategy.
- Fast, accurate tax preparation for businesses and individuals
- IRS problem resolution, including audits and offers-in-compromise
- Tax services designed to turn “data” into “information” and “information” into “wisdom.”
- Business planning and consulting informed by two decades’ experience making decisions and leading teams for some of the nation’s most prominent corporations.