Tax planning is the real key to beating the IRS — legally. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend plain-English concepts and strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We’re constantly working to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Our clients pay the least tax allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year — not just on April 15.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies to help you:
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Has your current accountant discussed these strategies with you?
- Splitting income between family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring taxes through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Choosing appropriate investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.